RE: [whatwg] Please review use cases relating to embedding micro-data in text/html

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Chris Wilson wrote:

> If it is intended to affect the W3C HTML5 spec, I'd like to ask that the
> conversation happens on public-html.  Cross-posting to WHATWG optional.

The HTML5 spec is a W3C and WHATWG joint effort and discussions that
affect the spec happen in both places (as well as many others, such as IRC
channels, blogs, other mailing lists, etc). Cross-posting results in
fragmented threads, so at least from the WHATWG side, I would like to
request that people either post to one list or the other.

Generally speaking I respond on whatever mailing list is used by the
person sending the feedback; when someone cross-posts I pick one based on
the apparent preference of the people on the thread.

Cheers,