Re: feedback on 4.10.4.2.8 The pattern attribute

james,

i suggest providing the information in text, as content of the input's
associated label element.

 >But it is not obvious that solution is better than the one in the
> spec.
why is it not obvious that an authoring practice that involves no
implementation changes and ensures the information is available to all
by default, is not a better solution?

regards
steve

--