Re: MathML in HTML: syntax for hypertext links

From: Jim Jewett <jimjjewett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 21:23:46 -0400
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: HTML WG Public List <public-html@w3.org>
On 4/8/09, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> Jim Jewett wrote:
>> It was rejected, because the browser makers refused.  Their most
>> clearly stated objection is that they couldn't come up with a
>> reasonable User Interface.

> I'm sorry, but can you point me to this discussion?

Still not finding it directly (as opposed to "wont implement" XHTML2
as a whole), but Ian claims it in

http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2006-August/007179.html

which might help with the dates, or in jogging his memory.

I also found some references on www-html around January of this year.

-jJ