Re: FYI PFWG F2F topics of potential interest

Al Gilman wrote:
> PFWG will be considering the following topics in our F2F
> meeting 20, 21 October 2008 at TPAC.

I think the best progress will be made in meetings with a friendly
atmosphere of co-operation. This, along with a focus on tangible outcomes
such as agreement on:

* passages of specification text;
* conformance requirements;
* or at least a plan for moving forwards.

The official HTMLWG meetings I attended at TPAC 2007 daunted me. I felt a
lot of pressure in the room and tension between the participants.
Conversations rarely flowed. Karl Dubost managed to overcome this to some
extent during the authoring guide session he hosted. It required a great
deal of skill and charm, though. :)

The 5-person Unconference session into data table accessibility was amicable
and enlightening for all who attended. There was a shared interest and an
easygoing flow with minimal "Process".

<http://projectcerbera.com/blog/2007/11/htmlwg#day09>

Making the big meetings feel and work like that would be brilliant, imho.

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
<http://projectcerbera.com/web/study/>