metadata content

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:28:09 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

Hello HTML5 WG,

in the section about the element 'head' is noted:
"The head element collects the document's metadata."
and:
"Content model:
One or more elements of metadata content, ..."
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#the-head-element

About what 'metadata content' is, it is noted:
"Elements from other namespaces whose semantics are
primarily metadata-related (e.g. RDF) are also metadata
content."
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#metadata-content

I would only like to know, if I interprete this correct, that
authors finally can put metadata elements from other
namespaces like RDF in the head element of a HTML5
document without any conflicts?
If correct, this will be indeed a nice feature and progress
of HTML5 compared to what is possible in HTML4.
Will this be managed by possible validators too?
Currently for XHTML1.0 and XHTML1.1, if done, this results
(only) in problems with the DTD limitations, not present
anymore in HTML5, similar to what happens with related
content of metadata in SVG 1.1 in contrast to SVG tiny 1.2.

Olaf