Re: Buffered bytes for media elements

Based on the comments below I have removed the bufferedBytes feature. I
have also made it abundantly clear that browsers are required to determine
the actual time available for bufferedTime, even when the stream makes it
very difficult to determine (for example, multiple dramatically different
variable-rate Ogg streams concatenated back to back).