Section 1.4.4 proposed text

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:44:41 -0800
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

I'd mentioned once or twice that I thought the text for section 1.4.4 - "Relationship [of HTML5] to XUL, Flash, Silverlight, and other proprietary UI languages" - should be revised, as it characterizes these languages as "UI" languages (which isn't appropriate except in XUL's case), and is rather offensively worded.  Here is proposed text to replace the current text of this section.  Comments welcome, of course.

Title should be revised to :
Relationship to XUL, Flash, Silverlight, and other proprietary languages
This specification is independent of various vendor markup languages such as XUL, Flash, Silverlight and others. As an openly developed language, HTML5 provides non-proprietary solutions to many of the same problems, but is not guaranteed to be a replacement for any or all of the features of these languages.