Re[2]: budget to implement HTML6

From: Dmitry Turin <html60@narod.ru>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:53:21 +0300
To: public-html@w3.org

> > and about implementation of communication via SQL5 [3] over TCP (to avoid HTTP as redundant gasket [4]).

> SQL was designed for database access

SQL5 was designed including to satisfy other aims.

> between

> untrusted parties, which *is* what HTTP was designed for.

I'm listening your arguments about superiority of HTTP over SQL5

(please, read *whole* http://sql50.euro.ru/sql5.16.4.pdf before answering)

And the main: don't pay so much attention to particular question (traffic) -

there are much more essential questions, i.e.

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/tabfile_eng.htm

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/cube_eng.htm

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/looker_eng.htm

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/tree_eng.htm

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/combo_eng.htm

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/quest_eng.htm#webforms_data

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/forxml_eng.htm

http://html60.euro.ru/site/html60/en/author/hidden_eng.htm

But help me to estimate cost (in money) of implementation of these much more essential items in different browsers:

Firefox, Opera, etc.