Re: Definition of the style attribute in HTML 5

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:03:34 +0200
To: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> That is not the WHATWG's issues list, that's the SVN log for the spec.
> The real issues list is here.
>
> http://www.whatwg.org/issues/
>
> Your issue is in the rendering-style-attribute folder.

Ah. Thanks. This issues list is not available from the following
sources:

   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/
   http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ

and I recommend you add a link to that issues list in the HTML 5 spec.

That said, the issue was raised by the CSS WG to the HTML WG. I'm
formally asking this issue to be listed in the HTML WG issues list
and discussed in the HTML WG.

</Daniel>
--
Co-Chair, W3C CSS WG