Re: Error handling for SVG and MathML in HTML

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:59:48 +0200
Cc: "Ben Boyle" <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>, Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>, public-html-request@w3.org, "Simon Pieters" <simonp@opera.com>
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>

On Mar 19, 2008, at 17:11, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Did you intentionally cut out the part where I said that I am
> completely and thouroughly OK with such considerations?  :-P

I noticed you were ok with such considerations.

I wanted to make two points: That the prefixing is an artifact of
DTDs--not of popular SVG creation tools. That this WG should not care
about "compatibility" with earlier W3C DTDs but with (popular) SVG
creation tool output.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi