Re: Race conditions in HTML 5?

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Jim Jewett wrote:
> > If you have 10 events queued up waiting for "as soon as no scripts are
> > executing", then order can matter.
>
> Indeed.  I agree that this should be specified.

So do I; if you search the source of the document you'll find the
occasional mention of a queue in the comments. I haven't figured out
exactly where it should go yet but basically anything that waits for
scripts to finish, including in particular event firing, callbacks, and
timers, will use this queue.