Re: [author-guide] Character Entity References Chart

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:36:03 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: public-html <public-html@w3.org>

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Is there a particular reason why this document doesn't even seem to try
> to be a valid HTML document?

Care to elaborate?  The HTML5 validator only reports a couple of errors
that are all related to the incorrect use of composing characters and
not being in NFC.  This is clearly just a result of the script I'm using
to generate the file not doing anything special with those particular
character references yet.  But I would hardly call that not trying to be
valid.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/