[Reminder]: SMIL Timesheets 1.0 Last Call Transition Announcement

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:25:51 +0100
To: www-smil <www-smil@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org, public-html@w3.org, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, kekelly@us.ibm.com, member-cdf-wg@w3.org, 'Chris Lilley' <chris@w3.org>, SVG Working Group <w3c-svg-wg@w3.org>, Hypertext CG <w3c-html-cg@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, mike@w3.org
CC: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>, Interaction <w3t-ia@w3.org>, Eric Hyche <ehyche@real.com>

The Last Call review period for SMIL Timesheets 1.0 extends until 15
Febuary 2008.

We have not yet received your comments on the public mailing
www-smil@w3.org,

   In particular, comments from the following groups:

     - Compound Documents Format Working Group
     - CSS Working Group
     - HTML Working Group
     - Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group
     - Members of the Hypertext Coordination Group

When do you plan to send your review ?
Let us know if you need more delay.

Thierry.