Visual-components support in HTML by default?

From: Pavel Perna <pavel@icewarp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:12:36 +0100
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

Hi guys,

  I just wanted to ask if there will be a posibility to show data in some sort of tab-control.
Nowadays, many developers implement the tab-control by themselves(by javascript).
I think that it will be nice to implement it in HTML,with the possibility of skinning(CSS) and
scripting(onclick,onmousemove... events).

The same question for:
*Data-grids( list of items with specified fields ,with the availability of paging, columns sorting ,columns resizing,columns repositioning ... )
*Resizing components(horizontal resizer, vertical resizer, between two container elements( ie. div(pane in Visual Studio)))
*Let's say i'm a bit sophisticated, but I'd also love the possibility of inserting the  TreeView and ListView components into the page(should be based on <ul> elm or such)
*More and more....

My reasons are very simple .To offer HTML developers the same interface possibilities, like the current Visual development tools(Visual Studio,XUL,etc.)
If you are not going to specify the format for theese features, please at least let me know why, I would love such extended HTML....

Thanks a lot
========
Best regards
Pavel Perna