Re: Visual-components support in HTML by default?

I believe this is going to fall in the realm breaking backwards
compatibility.
It is in interesting idea though

--
Chris@tuesdaybegins.com
http://www.tuesdaybegins.com

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.