Re: Comparison of Smart Headers and HTML5 (ACTION-85)

From: Ben Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 03:41:21 -0000
To: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com>, "Al Gilman" <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: "HTMLWG" <public-html@w3.org>, "WAI Liason" <wai-liaison@w3.org>

Ben Millard wrote:
> ACTION-85 has a page here:
>
> <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/85>
>
> I have published my comparison of the 2 algorithms:
>
> <http://projectcerbera.com/blog/2008/11/compare>
>
> The advice for HTML5 (incomplete) is at the end:
>
> <http://projectcerbera.com/blog/2008/11/compare#advice>
>
> Feedback is welcome and encouraged, especially if it's public. I will
> fix mistakes in this document if they are reported publically or
> privately. Including typos. :)

There has been no feedback on this comparison document for over a week. I
gave an approximate end date for feedback of 15th December 2008, which has
also passed.

The comparison document and the advice at the end is as complete as I can
make it. I have closed ACTION-85.

--
Ben Millard
<http://projectcerbera.com/web/study/>