Re: OK to postpone ISSUE-13 handling-http-401-status (form authentication...)?

From: Thomas Broyer <t.broyer@ltgt.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:04:50 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, public-html <public-html@w3.org>

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> If the proposal carries (either because there are no objections
> or because the objections do not persuade the chairs that
> the proposal should fail) then discussion of this issue would
> be closed unless/until new information arises that merits re-opening it.

My plan is to prepare an IETF I-D during my christmas holidays, as a
follow up to my previous mail [1, 2].

If I succeed (that'd be my very first submission to a standards
organization,and English is not my primary language), I'll post here;
but I think discussion should happen on the ietf-http-auth mailing
list, not the WHAT WG or the W3C HTML WG.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2008OctDec/0379.html
[2] http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-http-auth/2008-December/000538.html

--
Thomas Broyer