Re: The alt="" attribute

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:28:22 -0400
To: "Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd)" <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
CC: public-html@w3.org

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) wrote:
> As I hope you realised from the other parts of my
> message, there is no suggestion (on my part) of any
> restraint, on the freedom of speech or otherwise.

Accepted, with the "on my part" caveat.  ;)

And this more or less agrees with the fundamental point that the
author's right to speak as he pleases is balanced against others' rights
to the information the author publishes.  It's important to keep this
balance in mind; some people seem to forget it....

-Boris