Re: Deciding in public (Was: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal)

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Mitigates?  Yes.  But not in a means that is widely accessible.  My site
> is one of the very tiny minority of sites that can take advantage of
> that.  And at a cost of a loss of function (e.g. document.write).  I
> forego revenue from Google AdSense because of this limitation.

Right.

Is there anything this WG can do to

- encourage Google to support AdSense in XHTML content, and

- encourage Microsoft to support XHTML in IE8?

Last time I checked we had representatives of both companies in
prominent WG roles...

BR, Julian