Re: [whatwg] several messages about the HTML syntax

From: Maurice <maurice@thymeonline.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:39:11 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org, Krzysztof ┼╗elechowski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>

I disagree. The most user friendly thing about Pixologic's Z-brush is
that if you hold control before a tool-tip appears you get a MASSIVE
and EXTREMELY HELPFUL tooltip (sometimes with images). It makes
learning the software easier and faster. Saves you having to dig
through the help file for instructions about the tool/menu item.