Re: Propose adoption of the term "text alternative" (as defined in WCAG 2.0) in HTML5

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:04:04 +0100
To: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>, wai-xtech@w3.org

Profuse apologies for not making myself clear.

I thought that the apparent  synonymous nature of the terms "text
alternative" and "alternative text"
was apparent.

The term "alternative text" is used in the spec, so (can HTML the
working group) take the proposal as referring to the term "text
alternative" being adopted as the  definition of "alternative text".

see ya!

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner