Re: Definition of the style attribute in HTML 5

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:36:18 +0900
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Daniel,

> @2008-03-31 16:24 +0200:
>  Just one question : I can't find the issue we raised in the HTML WG list
>  of issues [1] nor in the WHATWG list of issues [2] ; can anyone in this
>  WG ack the issue we raised please ? Thanks :-)

Sorry for not replying on this before now. This is now HTML WG ISSUE-39.

As with other W3C trackers, e-mail messages related to this issue
can be added to the issue record by e-mail, if you include the
string "issue-39" in some form in the subject or body of a message --
for the case of HTML WG issues, a message posted to public-html@w3.org

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith