Re: The only name for the xml serialisation of html5

XHTML 5 in my opinion could never work merley for the fact that the XHTML
group will be out in the cold in a good many years when version 5 rolls
around....

as Adam suggested HTXML could work,  or perhaps HTML-XML.

Regardless Shakespeare comes to mind mind with the famous line "A rose by
any other name would smell as sweet."

I believe that we should not spend so much time worrying about the name that
the implementation suffers.

--
Chris@tuesdaybegins.com
http://www.tuesdaybegins.com