Re: [html] Semantics of "aside", "header", and "footer"

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:36:44 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

> > wiki page related to the “aside”, “header”, and “footer” discussion?
>
> It might be worth adding a new page that interlinks with those pages
> to discuss the issues raised in this thread.

I created a quite basic page concerning the discussion (which is linked from the pages of the elements in question):

  http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AsideHeaderFooterDoubts

Apologies if it's not "optimal" yet, and I'm certainly happy about assistance in getting this right.

Best regards,
 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert