Re: Question about mis-nested form controls and parsing

Ben Boyle wrote:
> You could probably achieve the same by appending the input as a child
> of the td (the last element parsed in linear source order that was
> allowed to contain an input element).

That's true, yes.  Might be worth thinking about...

Note that in all this I'm talking about hidden inputs. Non-hidden ones have to
get shipped out from the table because otherwise the rendering changes.  So I'm
actually proposing that the insertion parent for the input depends on the type
of the input.

-Boris