How to Contribute to the HTML5 Guide

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:23:04 +0100
To: public-html <public-html@w3.org>

Hi,
   In order to help organise people's contributions to the Web
Developer's Guide to HTML 5, I have set up a wiki page with some
instructions on how to contribute.

Of course, any feedback can mailed to public-html or
public-html-comments and it will be taken into consideration.  But for
those of you who wish to take a more active role and contribute prose to
the guide, you should make use of the wiki.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide/
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide/ElementTemplate

Feel free to help improve the organisation of the page, write more
contribution guidelines, make adjustments to the template where
appropriate, and create pages for sections you want to work on.  Just
try to keep it as organised as possible.  Once these pages mature a bit,
I will start to incorporate the suggestions into the guide.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/