Re: Proposal for developing HTML 5 materials for Web *authors*

Le 21 nov. 2007 à 16:42, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> It is, however, questionable whether such subset should be published
> by the W3C at all

Not at all. The Web designers community which is part of this HTML WG
will have to decide of this.

> I think a document published by the W3C for authors shouldn't subset
> what the spec proper defines as the conforming language, but it can
> opt to use a single convention for its examples.

I leave this decision to Web designers, Web developers, not
implementers. :)

> A document explaining the language to authors has no business
> banning elements that the spec proper allows. (The example given is
> already banned by the spec proper.)

Same answers. Not my decision, nor yours.

> "Kevin: The best practices when the Zen Garden came out are not the
> same as they are today."

It's why a wiki can be a solution.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C