section 3.5.3 scrollIntoView

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:34:56 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

In my opinion, the |scrollIntoView()| method does not solve
an old problem we all hit once in a while : we need |scrollIntoView()|
and |ensureElementIsVisible()|. These are clearly different beasts.

The former is as defined in the current spec.

The latter takes a boolean argument. If the argument is true or is
omitted, and if the top of the element is not visible in the viewport,
then |scrollIntoView(true)| is called. If the argument is false and if
the intersection of the element's frame and the viewport is not nil,
then |scrollIntoView(false)| is called.

</Daniel>