photos for meeting attendance records, please

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:29:30 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org

Typically, at a 1st face-to-face meeting of a group,
we do introductions where each person says their name
and affiliation and a few words. Given the number
of registrants, I think that's unlikely to be a good
use of our time.

So I have an idea: several people will surely have
digital cameras; we can get into groups of
5 or 10 and take photos and annotate them
on flickr like this one...

   <- http://esw.w3.org/topic/SwigAtTp2006

I suggest tagging them HTML-TPAC, HTML, BOS, W3C, and TPAC,
and mailing a pointer in reply to this message.

Photos of groups in break-out sessions will be nice too...
plus photos of whiteboards and such.

For the archival record on w3.org, we have a couple
weeks to harvest the data.

Oh... so license them suitably, please.