Re: Fw: HTML Design Principles to WD?

On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 11:46:58 +0100, Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
<cerbera@projectcerbera.com> wrote:
> Ben 'Cerbera' Millard wrote:
>> Perhaps I'm late to the party, but should [HDP] be called "HTML 5
>> Design Principles" instead of "HTML Design Principles"? These
>> principles were not applied before version 5 and they might change for
>> later versions.
>>
>> [HDP] <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/principles/>

These principles indicate how we think HTML should evolve. I don't think
it makes sense to contrain that to a particular version. (It's actually
tempting to make them even more generic, as a lot of these principles
apply to the Web as a whole, but that would be out of scope for this
Working Group.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>