Re: headers attribute (was Re: Form elements)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:41:33 -0500
To: "Thomas Broyer" <t.broyer@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

These questions are relevant not only to the headers debate, but also
to the 'Moving forward' thread regarding reaching consensus and design
principles/reviewing questions.

Thomas Broyer wrote [3]:

> it has been proven that: headers= isn't used that much in the wild

I asked about quantity of cases before [4] and didn't get a response.
But I'll ask again. What is number of cases that proves a feature
should be included or excluded from the spec? Also how is that number
derived? What factors are taken into consideration?

Thanks,
Laura

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/1262.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/1249.html