Re: Unscoped <style> found outside the <head>

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 02:10:48 -0700
Cc: public-html@w3.org
To: Alan Dean <alan.dean@gmail.com>

I should clarify that I don't feel particularly strongly about this
issue, since - as a browser vendor - I already have to support
unscoped <style> outside of the head.  I'd like unscoped <style>
outside the <head> to be non-conformant, but I'm going to have to
support it either way.  If the consensus is that this should now be
allowed (even though it was not in HTML4), then so be it.

dave