Re: Complex Table Examples

On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:10:37 +0200, Laura Carlson
<laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the parsing explanation.  Has the revision been tested in
> current AT?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. It's drafted as part of the HTML 5
proposal and as far as I know it hasn't been implemented yet. (scope= was
also part of HTML4, but apparently AT vendors never used it?)

>> If there are lots of tables out there that currently use
>> the headers= attribute and end users rely on them I suppose the
>> traversal
>> algorithm should take that into account, as Maciej suggested earlier.
>
> What qualifies as "lots"? Should we keep looking for more  id/header
> use cases in the wild?

I don't think we're looking for use cases but actual usage. How much
content would break if the new algorithm was used and headers= was not
taken into account.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>