Re: Paving Cowpaths

My experience is the complete opposite

--
Simon Wiffen
Senior Web Designer

Sense Internet Ltd
Devonshire House
38 York Place
Leeds LS1 2ED

Tel: 0113 2937373
Fax: 0113 2937374

Web: www.sense.co.uk

Sense Internet Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3185588 and VAT number GB675228515

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the
personal attention of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.
If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or copying
of this email and any attachments is unauthorised - please notify the
sender by return and delete the message. The contents of this message
may contain personal views which are not the views of Sense Internet
Ltd, unless specifically stated.