Re: Substitutions for site/path in SRC,HREF

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:14:51 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

Hi Dão,

> Dmitry, you tend to invent whole new sub- and super-languages in your
> proposals. Please try to stick with the markup language and DOM patterns
> as we know them today.

I don't understand why you think it's justified to be so patronising.
No-one is asking you to reply to Dmitry's emails--you're free to
ignore them--but if you are replying, stick to the content. Why do you
think it's legitimate to tell someone how they should phrase their
ideas, or what they should limit their vision to? Is 'only do what can
already be done' another of these design principles we hear so much
about?

Regards,

Mark

--