Re: Proposal: Chained Classnames

Forgive my ignorance: but isn't this entire issue a moot point anyway and be
better left to discussion in the CSS circles?

having the class attribute is really as far as HTML needs to go, at that
point the CSS engine does what it will with the rules defined in the
stylesheet.

So if the CSS engine defines defaults for class names that is wonderful but
not really a task left up for the HTML folks.

-C

--
Chris@tuesdaybegins.com
http://www.tuesdaybegins.com