Re: @role, @class, @id and copyright information

Olivier GENDRIN wrote:
> I just [realized] that, if i wanted to indicate the copyright
> information of a page, i would probably use an id="copyright" instead
> of class="copyright" (or class="copy").

   I was thinking something similar a few days ago. I think I did
exactly this in a website of mine.

> It means that if we write into stone some @class value for semantic
> purpose, we should have the same list for the @id.

   It also means that if we decide to use |role|, and we want roles that
are only used once per page, we're going to need a |roleid| attribute.

> And has anyone stats about the use of class="blue" or class="title" ?

   Hmm... I think <h1 class="title"> may actual yield valuable semantic
information, actually. I'd have to think about that...

> What if it's more widely used than copyright ?

   With regard to "blue", it doesn't matter, since it's obviously
presentational (unless you can find a language where "blue" is a word
that has a definition useful for a semantic class). As for "title",
further research may be warranted.