Re: Proposal: Chained Classnames

Ending underscores are fine, but do we really need a prefix or suffix at
all? I may have missed some of the conversation on this, but what's
wrong with just "copyright"?

Yeah, IE6 doesn't support chained class names at all
(".footer.copyright" for example).

Personally I'm not 100% sure on the need for predefined class names at
all, but its too early for me to comment at the moment, I need to have a
more detailed look at the spec first.

--
Jack