Re: Proposal: Chained Classnames (was: Extension Mechanism for HTML)

On 5/11/07 11:52 AM, "Charles Ying" <charles.ying@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anders,
>
> On 5/11/07, Anders Ringqvist <anders.ringqvist@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I donīt know if I misunderstand but isnīt this in conflict with what
>> the spec. says about multiple class assignments, in other words that
>> an element can inherit from more classes and that all declarations in
>> all assigned classes should be applied?
>
> Could you clarify which spec you're referring? (e.g., HTML5, CSS,
> HTML4 or other). WHATWG HTML5 specifies that multiple classes can be
> specified by the class attribute.
>
> I have updated the proposal with Q&A, to save some bandwidth with the list.
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ProposalChainedClassnames
>
> Best,
> Charles

What was the argument against using prefixes?

Why would class="_copyright" be bad?
Some people (like php programmers) are used to things that start with an
underscore being reserved by the language.

--
::   thyme online ltd
::   po box cb13650  nassau  the bahamas