Re: Support Existing Content

Gareth Hay wrote:

> On 4 May 2007, at 10:30, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>

>>> I think that the situation we have just now is untenable.
>>
>> What's untenable about it? What is the actual harm of noncomforming
>> content that you're trying to solve?
>
> You don't think tag-soup is harmful at all?

That's not an answer. Can you _please_ try answering the questions people ask
you (I tried asking several, most of which were ignored). They are not intended
rhetoric but an attempt to ascertain the technical motivation behind your
position. If you keep avoiding them, it is hard not to feel that your position
is not based on technical reasoning but in a set of rigid axiomatic beliefs,
making the whole discussion rather pointless.