Re: Cleaning House

From: Jason A. Lefkowitz <jason@jasonlefkowitz.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 17:22:03 -0400
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
And in fact the two are converging, with Word 2007 now letting you post
to a blog from directly inside Word.  This is probably a more likely
vision of The Future for average users than, say, LaTeX is.

-- Jason Lefkowitz

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Philip Taylor wrote:
>
>> Microsoft Word is a text editor. We are discussing an HTML editor,
>> which is a totally different kettle of fish, as I'm sure you'd
>> agree.
>>
> Not necessarily, no.  As an occasional author, I generally don't really care whether I'm producing HTML or Word content.
-
Jason A. Lefkowitz
web: http://www.jasonlefkowitz.net
email: jason@jasonlefkowitz.net

"A statesman... is a dead politician.
Lord knows, we need more statesmen." -- Bloom County