Re: a quote is a quote is a quote [was Re: Cleaning House]

That might work, or it might not, I don't have a strong opinion on the
matter. But all it accomplishes is to get us to where we already are
today (able to include quotes in the block context and the inline
context), without really adding anything new beyond removing a wart. And
it would break all those documents out there currently using BLOCKQUOTE
correctly.  So I'm not sure it'd be worth the effort.

-- Jason Lefkowitz

--
Jason A. Lefkowitz
web: http://www.jasonlefkowitz.net

"A statesman... is a dead politician.
Lord knows, we need more statesmen." -- Bloom County