Re: a quote is a quote is a quote [was Re: Cleaning House]

Whoops, this is what happens when you hit 'Send' without proofing your
message first.  When I said
> But the part of the spec that says "/as some authors have used
> BLOCKQUOTE merely as a mechanism to indent text/
... I meant to finish that sentence.  Promise :-)

It should have said, "But the part of the spec that says '/as some
authors have used BLOCKQUOTE merely as a mechanism to indent text/'
implies that there is a correct, non-deprecated use, which there is."

-- Jason Lefkowitz