Re: Cleaning House

From: Jason A. Lefkowitz <jason@jasonlefkowitz.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 14:51:30 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
BLOCKQUOTE is presentational?  It's meaningful semantically -- it
indicates a block of content that's not original to the document it's
embedded in...

-- Jason Lefkowitz

--
Jason A. Lefkowitz
web: http://www.jasonlefkowitz.net

"A statesman... is a dead politician.
Lord knows, we need more statesmen." -- Bloom County