In the interest of opening a new can of worms...

From: Debi Orton <oradnio@wsg.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 14:45:50 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org

I've been trying hard to keep up with the e-mail threads while
simultaneously looking through the proposed HTML 5 documentation, and
do not recall seeing this question being asked or answered.  But
admittedly, there's a lot of material flowing back and forth and I
may have missed it.

Will our work on a new specification be able to incorporate
recommendations of the WAI-ARIA workgroup -- for example, role and
state attributes for elements?

Debi Orton/oradnio@wsg.net
www.consideration.org
www.flashquake.org