Re: Support Existing Content

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 21:10:55 +0200
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "Gareth Hay" <gazhay@gmail.com>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Wed, 02 May 2007 19:48:05 +0200, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> Anne, I wonder if you really meant "dismissed". It's
> acceptable to not be convinced by a comment, or to even
> not manage to find time to read a comment. But I wonder
> if it's ever reasonable to dismiss a comment. Perhaps
> if it's not stated civilly or something.

I was just using his words. I also didn't say they've been dismissed. I'm
pretty sure they will be taken into account much like all other e-mail
whatwg@whatwg.org receives and get a reply in due course. (At the moment
there are several thousand outstanding comments so that may take a while I
suppose.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>