Re: Support Existing Content

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 18:05:00 -0700
Cc: roger@456bereastreet.com, public-html@w3.org
To: "T.V Raman" <raman@google.com>

On May 1, 2007, at 4:48 PM, T.V Raman wrote:

> The text you cite for img is the type of thing I'm asking for --
> you're correct.
>
> But the size of the document, combined with the fact that it's
> not split out might well be the problem

Did you see my other email, where I mentioned that it's actually
smaller than the HTML4 spec, and even more so when you add in the
HTML DOM Level 2 spec? (I realized later that I forgot to count the
55 pages of the Web Forms 2 spec, but even adding that in it's still
significantly smaller).

Also, here's a link to a version that's split out:

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/

Regards,
Maciej