Re: Support Existing Content

Despite your assertion that that's what WA1.0 does,
I think the feedback you're receiving loud and clear from everyone from outside
the community that wrote that spec  is to the contrary. To date,
I've seen all of that feedback dismissed rather peremptorily  ---
and in some sense, just asserting "that is what we're doing" is
also just as dismissive.

I personally dont concur with that assertion.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist