Review of Proposed Design Principles

From: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 16:16:49 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org

Hi-

I've reviewed "HTML Design Principles (Proposed)", and I approve of all
but one of the principals.  Again, I don't think any of them should be
sacred and inviolate, but they seem mostly harmless.

However, "Support Existing Content" is still being hotly debated... not
only as to how this could be accomplished, but whether it's even a good
idea.

Thus I don't think it's appropriate to include this into the official
design principles.

Regards-
-Doug