Re: Support Existing Content

Somehow this this "does not compute".

Why aren't we defining Javascript the same way as what you
describe --i.e. make every failing program "somehow work".
Why aren't we even defining CSS that way i.e. "somehow make every
CSS rule parse and mean something."
Why is HTML special? If the argument is "more than programmers
rite HTML",
then it's also amusing to note that all attempts at reducing the
need for scripting get dismissed with "people know to write
scripts ...".

--
Best Regards,
--raman